Kialara - Silver Series, 2018 – ‘Hydra’

Kialara has released a new piece, the Hydra. Available now: Silver Series, 2018 – ‘Hydra’ - Kialara

Available now are 40 Kialara Hydra Diamond/Emerald Sets w/ matching serials (serials 22-62) and 25 single bars w/ diamonds. (serials 101 – 125).

All serials 100 and under will be sold as sets or auctioned as suites. Serials 100-150 of the emerald and diamond Hydra will be available individually. However, single sales for the Emerald Hydra (priced @ $395) will not be open for another week as I await more black housings. More sets and diamond singles will become available once I’ve filled this first batch of orders.

If you want a chance of these arriving in time for xmas, act fast as my goal is to have these first 40 sets and 25 singles shipped out next week.

21 additional housings have been embellished with beautifully-intense natural round brilliant cut rubies – the deepest/darkest red I could track down. A number of these will accompany their matching diamond/emerald bars to be auctioned as suites starting with suite 001 later this evening in the collectibles section of bitcointalk. Several suites will be auctioned on eBay as well for those who prefer that format. No suites will be available outside of auction-format.

1 Like